Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Two Missions!



Today I had two missions! The first was to make a birthday card for my sister who turns 40 next month and the second was to give Maggoo ( our bichion/shitzu) a bath! Hmmmmmmm.... lets just say the birthday card is made and Maggoo never got his bath. I decided I would let the kids call him the "Incredible Hulk Dog" for one more day. Seams as if when I was mowing the backyard today Mr. Maggoo decided to wait till the grass was shooting out to go and roll in the clippings. *sighhhhhhh. He is white with a few black spots so I am sure you can all imagine how "GREEN" he is. He does look cute so I figured I would work on another card with the new loopy daisy stamp I just got. :) Short and sweet tonight because my alarm clock (the girls) will go off on its own at 7am. TYFL!

10 comments:

simone said...

great cards...
Greetings Simone

Kim's Life said...

Wow, they are BEAUTIFUL! Great Job!!!

Jacqueline TresBella said...

Love your cards, I was wondering how that loopy flower would look, it looks cute!

Jacqueline

stampingtink said...

Love them! Great presentation of these images!

Suzanne J Dean said...

Love both of the cards--very elegant! Great job!

Christi Flores said...

Both of your cards are gorgeous!!

Denise Clark said...

Both great cards, but I especially like the flower. Terrific!

Denise

Debby said...

Again so cute! Winobella is my fave! I have a white dog too and he comes in every color under the sun sometimes. It's really very funny.

Kim said...

Awesome cards! Love the nestabilities in the winobella!

Hugs~
Kim

Lori Barnett said...

totally cute cards!