Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Day Three Of My Mission!!!





Wow was I wrong about staying away from my bella's for to long...lol. No word of a lie it seamed that every time I went to open my binder where they are kept one or more would be calling out to me....lol. Today I decided to post four cards that I started to make last night and finished off this morning. Balloonabella and Eloise are two of my very first bella stamps and ones that I have not used in a long time so I thought it would be fitting to add them to my mission. I am pleased with the way they turned out. :) Dogwalkabella and Circus Seal are stamps I purchased not to long ago and had yet to use. Love the way dogwalkabella turned out I was not sure of the colors when I started her but WOW she turned out better than I expected. My only disappointment was with circus seal. When I started coloring him in I had a different vision than the completed version but I had to walk away from him for a bit last nite and by the time I got back the idea I had was gone. :( I figured oh well as I said yesterday the good with the bad so here he is. I will have to work on him again in the next few days till I create something I like. I have a few ideas for projects for tomorrows post so I will say thank you again for coming and viewing my creations and leaving your wonderful comments. :) See you tomorrow. :)

9 comments:

stampingtink said...

Beautiful job! And I love the seal! TFS!

simone said...

wauw, great cards, love them...
Simone

Unknown said...

Great job! I should make this my mission! I live in Texas and talk about hot!
Deborah

Anonymous said...

What a bunch of cute cards!! You go girl!! :)

Kimmie said...

they're all great, but the seal is my favorite!

Carol said...

They are all cute, like all your creations, but I have to say, I like the seal best. I love how you stamped the star background and made it so circus-y. I love them all. Thanks for sharing with us.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I love them!!! I am new to the whole 'blog' thing. Just started mine yesterday ... but fell in love with yours weeks ago. These cards are all so beautiful. I am hew to bellas as well... can't wait to play more with mine:)

Mimi Machado said...

Hi
We met at Stamping Bella, I love your work, beatiful cards!

Berry said...

you are on a roooolllll