Monday, June 16, 2008

Day Seven and Eight of My Mission!



Wow! I am making a habit of staying up late and its starting to catch up to me. *yawns*

First and for most I want to thank all the sistahs that left kind words for me from Saturdays post. Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! You all helped me get through yesterday.

There is so much to tell you about yesterday and I am trying to figure out how much to yap...lol. Ok I will start by telling you that we were confided in our homes yesterday afternoon for about four hours. It seams a Queen Bee got away from her home and she ended up on a tree across the street from our house. Which would have been ok until we looked up and all we saw was a swarm of bee`s following her and land in the tree. One of our neighbours called a bee keeper and after capturing them all the man said when he first got the call he though there where maybe ten to twenty bees and we were over reacting. He said he would estimate that there were over ten thousand bees!!!! I was still in shock when I heard that!

The highlight of my day was coming home last nite and finding out that my puppy Magoo`s (ok he is three and a half but he is my puppy...lol) girlfriend was in labour. Off I went to her house and helped in the delivery. She had four puppies one cuter than the next. I will post a pic as soon as I have one.

Needless to say those are the two main reasons no projects were made yesterday.

Today is a different story. This coming Saturday is Zoe`s 8th birthday. Her party is Sunday so I was busy making her birthday invites so she can take them to school tomorrow. Now here is the catch...lol. Niki and Zoe are eleven and a half months apart so on Saturday till July 10th they will both be eight. Lets just say Niki does NOT! like that....lol. So I promised her I would make her a copy of her birthday invitation so she can see it in the morning and let me know if she likes it. This way I can go ahead and make more. Zoe`s birthday card was using Stamping up`s Birthday Whimsey stamp set and Niki`s was made using Tinkerbella. I got the miniature version of her and now I am kicking myself cause I want the bigger version. I am sure you can all guess what I will be picking up this week...lol.

Ok enough yapping thank you all very much for coming and taking a look at my cards and I look forward to posting again tomorrow.

6 comments:

Patsy said...

Keep up the good work. Your cards are great. Try and get some sleep.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

They are beautiful. I know she will love them!!! Tinkerbella is so cute!!! big or small ....I just want her!;) Cute post too:) I know the age thing is a big ordeal for kids, lol. How cute!:):):) ((i do my stuff late too COFFEE is my friend :) ))

Kim said...

Love the cards...but I love all of your creations! :) I also love your mission to creation every day! Glad to hear you are all safe from the bees! That is scary! Wow!
Hugs~ Kim

stampingtink said...

Glad the bees are all gone! Love the cards, but then Tink is my all time favorite! You did a great job and you inspire me to create something everyday. Keep it up!

Theresa said...

oh my gosh!!! 10,0000 bees! i would be freaking out!!! but at least if you had to be trapped insided you had your stamping stuff! heeheehee....great job on the cards, i luv stopping by to see your work!

Christi Flores said...

Your cards are beautiful! How scary about the bees. Goodness!!