Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Day Ten Of My Mission!



Hmmmmm. There are times I feel as if I am not even making a dent in how many more projects I have to make...lol. I must say thought it sure has been fun!

My neighbour Teri asked me if I would make her a card for her grandson who graduated from kindergarten today. I was honoured. She is one of the nicest ladies I have met since moving back to Ontario. Since I don't have an actual children's graduation stamp I decided to use bellas "Ambitious Cowboy" . For those that know Brian they will know this stamp is right on the mark...lol. I was touched when I gave her the card earlier today and she loved it and would not stop thanking me.

Now on to the bridal shower invites. Let me just say they are not as easy as I thought they would be. I have made about four different cards now but I found the last one I liked the best. Elegant but simple.

The nice thing was I was able to incorporate both stamp into my mission as I had never used them before.

Ok enough yapping I still have twenty more invites that I need to finish. TY for stopping in. :) Happy Wednesday!

8 comments:

stampingtink said...

Love the wedding card. I want that circle stamp! Very elegent. And the Ambitious Cowboy is way to cute! Very boyish! Congrats on day 10!

The One and Only said...

Love that wedding/bridal shower card!!! It is sooooo elegant.....Thanks for the ideas!!!

Kathy said...

The wedding card is soooo elegant! Beautiful work. I also love the embossing folder you used. Which one is it??

Shannon Roberts said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! And having 5 boys of my own I have to say I luv the boy/graduation card!! TFS!! And a huge congrats on stickin with you mission; I look forward to seeing your daily post! You are a true inspiration! HUGS!!!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

The little boy is so so so cute!!! Makes me sad that my kids are growing up so quickly. ... I love everything about him and the bridal invites are amazing! So elegant and beautiful. You did an amazing job on them!!!

Patsy said...

I like both of these, but I love the lil boy the best. I am partial to little boys and it is hard to find cute stamp sets. Good job!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine
OK, I'm the other Bowmanville girl.....can't imagine I don't know you if you are the avid stamper, scrapper.........would love to chat about the copics please e-mail mail me l.fowler27@sympaticoca
p.s. love your blog.....I keep meaning to get one up and running
Laurie

Christi Flores said...

I love that bridal shower invite!! Gorgeous!! I also love that little cowboy. Too cute!!