Monday, June 9, 2008

Hot! Hot! Hot!



Ok, ok I know I complained about the winter we had in Ontario but ohhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyy if this is any indication on how hot the summer is going to be I am going to be in BIG trouble. (*sighhhhh) It was so hot today the dogs did not want to go outside.


So what is a girl supposed to do.....oh that's easy.... Stay inside and make some cards. :) I have made it a mission to make a card a day (at the least) until I have used up all by bella's and non-bella's. Today I opted for these two stamps. Hope you enjoy and again thank you all who stop in and take a look at my creations and leave your wonderful comments. :) TYFL!

5 comments:

Lorie said...

They are super cute! Is that lawn sign from Stamping Bella? She has one that I like a lot!

christine said...

yes it is from bella :) its called "hanging sign" i fell in luv with it also :)

stampingtink said...

I love the circus! Great job. Makes me want to watch the elephants and eat popcorn and peanuts! Thanks for sharing.

butterfly843 said...

Great cards, love the colors.

Kim said...

Christine more WONDERFUL cards from you! I love stopping by and seeing your creations!
Hugs~ Kim