Thursday, June 26, 2008

OMG!!!!!





Wow!!! Wow!!! Wow!!!

Ok I am in shock so please forgive me if I ramble. After having a very tough time this past week or so and ending up in the ER a few times (michelle I am ok dont freak out when you read this I will call you Friday when your off work), I came on tonight to be more than shocked and HONOURED beyond words. Heather (you can check her blog at http://joemamainks.blogspot.com/) has given me an award. ME!!! OMG!!!! Ty! Ty! Ty! Words can not describe what I am feeling right now. It is called the KREATIV BLOGGER and you can read more about it on Heathers blog. If I can stop shacking long enough I will really try and keep this short.

After spending some more time in the ER yet again tonight I was able to finish the girls presents for their teachers. After years of giving teachers mugs, soap, chocolates etc. I decided to make something and actually made the time to do so. I figure what teacher can not use a post-it note holder. The matching card was a must. Ok I am going to say good nite now as I am having a hard time keeping my eyes open. I hope this makes sense to you all and I hope to be back with more in the next day or so.

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY EM (hope to see you soon) . Say hi to everyone at the headquarters for me.

P.S.S. Ty again Heather you totally lifted my spirits and I feel so honoured.

6 comments:

Janneke said...

Beautiful ;-)

Krystinah said...

Super cute....TFS

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I'm sorry you were not feeling well:( And I am so glad you like the award. In ref to the new cards and gift ... SEE WHY I CHOSE YOU??? Amazing! your work is Beautiful!

Kim said...

Christine I LOVE the gifts you made for the teachers! They are adorable and I think the teachers will like the homemade gift MUCH more than a store boughten one! OMG you were in the ER...are you ok? Congrats on the AWARD..you totally deserve you...your work is always stunning!
Hugs! Kim

Anonymous said...

Hi OK....I have already heard all about you.........I also have found "BELLA" and "LOVE" all that great stuff. I am the other Bowmanville gal. I showed up at Bella on the day you had a class, but you had to cancel. Send me an e-mail and possibly we could carpool to Bellaland some time. Would love to see your creations..........I'm a "craftinfreak" also.
Laurie
l.fowler27@sympatico.ca

Julia Aston said...

Found your blog through Linsey's - I love these teacher sets! Perfect MFT stamp set - I'm sure they will be greatly appreciated! sorry you are having health issues - hope you feel better soon!