Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Day Two Of My Mission!



Wow I never realized how many Bella's I have....lol. Along with them I have a few of the non-bella's so I am going to try and work with these first. (Like that will happen ...... every time I open the binder to look at what stamp I want to attempt next I see my bella's waiving at me...lol.) I love the way the "hibiscus circle" stamp turned out. It was one of the stamps I fell in love with as soon as I saw it. :) My second card was using the"shoebag" stamp and again this is one of those stamps that the possibilities are endless. (Okay who are we kidding the possibilities of ANY bella product are endless...lol) The only thing I found with this card was that I underestimated the time in which it takes white craft ink to dry and the white smeared a bit. I debated posting it but then though oh well gotta show the good with the bad ..... lol. Okay enough yapping for one day I am going to attempt two more projects. :) Thank you for stopping in and taking a look at my creations. :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh thank you so much for sharing your projects. I can't wait to see what you come up with tomorrow. I wish I had time to do this. Thanx for the inspiration.

Inky Huggz,

Missy Olson
Angel Bella

david santos said...

Excellent!
Happy day

stampingtink said...

I'm loving the shoes! Great job. Keep going!

Anonymous said...

These are so cute! Love the colors!! :)

Kim said...

STUNNING! I love them both! What paper did you use on the shoe card? So beautiful!
Hugs~ Kim

Debby said...

You are very ambitious I must say! Love all your creations. Nice job!

Kim said...

Thanks for the comments on my blog...and for the paper store! I am going to have to order some with my next Bella order!
Hugs~ Kim