Monday, June 1, 2009

Ivy Ketto!


I hope everyone had a good weekend. It has been cold and raining here for most of it and has dampened the mood in everyone. :(
I should be cleaning house after being gone all weekend ..... but shhhhhh .... we wont tell anyone ... lol.
I got the girls off to school and thought I would try and cheer myself up. Well at least that's the story I am sticking to ... lol.
I decided to use ivy ketto for this card and try a layout I have not done in what seams like forever. I am okay with the way the card turned out but I feel as if there is something missing. Hmmmm. Well I guess I will have to go back upstairs and try making something else and hopefully be able to figure out what it is I don't like about it.

Thank you all for coming and taking a look.

No comments: