Thursday, June 18, 2009

Bellarific Friday!


Oh what a busy time of the year this is. School is a week from being done! "YEAH" No I am not crazy....lol. Well ok maybe just a little bit. :) But let me tell you, at least after next week it wont be so hard trying to get everyone up and out the door for school.
I was sad that I could not participate in last weeks Bellarific challenge. :( But made a point to get a card done this week.
I wanted to keep it nice and simple so I chose solid flowery weeds and the sentiment "especially for you" (sorry I cant seam to find it on the website :( ) As soon as I saw this challenge I knew those were the two stamps I wanted to use.

Ok short and sweet as its late and I still have to get up in the morning to get the girls off to school. So I will thank you all for coming to take a look and I hope you all have a happy Friday!

No comments: