Wednesday, June 3, 2009

It's Your Day!


Winter months are slow on birthdays for us. Then out of the blue spring hits and I am sitting now saying "darn it I am out of birthday cards" ... lol. When I checked last week I thought I still had some. Boy was I wrong. The only thing that is bugging me is that I cant find my happy birthday stamp. :( I am sure it is some were in my craft room but I cant remember where.
I have the sentiment "it's your day" from stamping bella but I cant seam to locate it in the sentiments section. *sigh* I hope this is not an indication of how my day is going to be. So I have been using that as it has a variety of uses for different occasions! For the image I used agnes ketto. I can not get enough of her. She is sooooooo darn cute! As you can also tell from my last few postings I have paper pieced her. I love this technique!

Ok enough yapping. I am going to attempt trying to find my missing sentiment (or make a card for these weeks bellarific challenge). Thank you all for coming to take a look. Hope everyone is having a good Wednesday!

No comments: