Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Cough Cough :(


Dang I cant kick this cold if my life depended on it. :( I have noticed some of you are also getting sick . :( Hopefully this is not an indication of whats to come over the winter months. Hawaii sure sounds good right about now...lol. I am headed back to bed to try and get some sleep while the girls are in school but I thought I would post real quick. This is the same stamp I used last night just a bit different. Hope you enjoy. Thank you all for coming and leaving your wonderful comments they mean the world to me. :)

2 comments:

Kim said...

Christine hope you are feeling better! Everyone at school is sick and I am so hoping that I don't get it! Your card is stunning girl! I love it! Love all the glitter! And that snowflake....is that a punch that you have? WOW...love your card!
Hugs~ Kim

Eulanda said...

OMG this is sooooo cute! All your cards are cute! And your coloring is amazing!