Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Ahhhhhhh Quiet!!!




Its late as usual and I am sitting here enoying the quietness. Everyone but Lady (our cat) and I are up. She seams to think she can not go to sleep until I am in bed....lol. Zoe is finally feeling better so hopefully she will go to school tomorrow!

Today I treated her to a trip to Bella. Last week I took Maria, and I promised the girls that each time I went one of them can come with me and pick out a stamp. Well atleast until all four have had a chance to come with me. After that I am on my own. Too many little eyse looking at the final sales total...lol.

Last week when I went with Maria she picked out Babbo's Owl. I told her she could make a card when I made mine. Well .......... mine is done but playing outside after school got the better of her today....lol. But I did promise her when she finishes her card I will post it on here so you all can see it. :)

Today when I went with Zoe she picked New Friends Ella and Looloo. I am glad she did because that is one I have been debating over. Now I am so glad I got it! It is so hard to pick which Bella to get because I want them all. I can honestly say that there is not one that I do not like...lol

Good thing I bought the binder that Em sells to put them all in this way it hides how many I have actually accumulated in the last three weeks...lol

Today was a first for me. I picked up a fella! I will make sure to post when I have played with him. I also purchased a few other stamps but I will keep hush until I have had a chance to try them out. :) So you will have to stay tuned. :)

Ok enough reading I dont want to bore anyone and I want to play a bit more before I call it a nite. TYFL.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Adorable!! All your cards are really cute !! Boy - you got your new ones fast!! Have fun playing...

Ami said...

I love your cards and your blog is always fun to read. TFS.

Christi Flores said...

All of your cards are super cute!! :)

Shannon Roberts said...

Ok your cards are to awesome! And I am so jealous you can just go buy stamps whenever (without a wait!!!)
TFS!!!