Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Happy Tuesday!






Is it just me or do you find that as soon as the weather warms up we tend to spend more time outside but yet at the back of our heads is this little voice that says go back inside make something? .... lol. This is how I have been feeeling for the last couple of weeks. After the longgggggggggggg winter we have had here in Ontario I am so ready for summer! I finally stepped away from everything and decided it was "me time". I colored in these images last week and they have been sitting on my desk screaming at me to come finish them...lol. Oh did I mention that being outside more the housework has been neglected? ....lol. So nice and short yet again and I will make sure I let you all know how cleaning went in my next post. :) TYFL!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Christine,

I love the pink and black one. It definately is a Girl Thing isn't it. I love your cards.

Thanx for sharing.

Inky Huggz,

Missy Olson
Angel Bella
Angel #1754
North Branch, MN

Kim said...

beautiful cards! I love the babybellapea one!