Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Haley!


A week or so ago my friend Teri celebrated her daughter Haley's Sweet 16. She is a striking young lady. I debated on what image to use on her birthday card as she likes "ALL" the stamps I have...lol. As she loves the Ketto line. I chose to use charlotte ketto. She is one of my favourites. Mind you its hard to pick just one in this line of stamps.

I am having a hard time after making all those birthday invites to get back into the groove of things. I had a tone of ideas for projects and poof they are all gone. Mind you the crappy weather we have been having this summer is not helping. :( Can someone pleaseeeeee speak to the sun god and ask him to come out. :(

Ok enough yapping...lol. I just got a whole bunch of new stamps in and I think I will try and be creative. Hope everyone in blogland is having a good week so far and hopefully you will all see another post in the next day or so.

No comments: